We are committed to making Junmai-sake only, 100% unadulterated sake without distilled alcohol.
- KAGATOBI is named after the in-house firefighters of Kaga mansion Edo branch, who were tough, powerful and highly skilled but short-tempered. Its wide varieties of tastes will gratify your many demands on sake flavors.
- Born in Kanazawa, the city of connoisseurs of sake and food. Brewed with two different types of sake rice, Yamadanishiki and Kinmonnishiki, and aged to bring out its superb quality.
- Brewed with our original yeast, Kazeyo Mizuyo Hitoyo has a very fresh flavor. It drinks well on its own and also matches almost any dishes of different cuisines.
- Mizuho is very elegant sake made from the highest quality ingredients. Brewed with specially selected Yamadanishiki, the highest quality sake rice, and blessed spring water. The most sophisticated craftsmanship at the brewery available.
- The premium Daiginjo using the selected Yamadanishiki sake rice brewed in the honored traditional process called "Yamahai". A special brewing process and low-temperature storage allow for a precious taste.
- Masterpiece of long-time involvement in developing aged sake. The beautiful golden color reflects its age. Elegant and mature flavor that you have never experienced.
- Fukumasamune was always there with Fukumitsuya Sake Brewery. Having long been loved by people of Kanazawa, Fukumasamune has always added enjoyment to the people.
INORI TO MINORI
- Brewed with only contract farming organic sake rice at organic certified Kotobuki-gura. This brand is received from organic certification in Japan, USA and EU. The culmination of farming sake rice project since 1960.
- It is rice shochu and "Omborato" means "Please feel comfortable" in Kanazawa dialect.